Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Chairs! (and a cap)

You can see Griffin's cap. We have some better pictures of them in the early days of cap wearing. I just need to find the cord to load those pictures to the computer....this is what I was saying in an earlier post--that we have gotten unorganized in the midst of this chaos we call life and having 3 cameras. Speaking of chaos, I keep getting sidetracked by my little buddies so please, forgive my typing errors. Mostly I am just trying to get the pictures on here as we have had lots of inquiries about the blog and my lack of posting.


1st family dinner. The boys got new highchairs loaned to us from Auntie Annette and Uncle Toby. They love sitting in them and are doing great at eating their first foods. We have lots of those pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment